Become a Sponsor
If you’d like to make a general donation to the Have Faith Haiti Mission or The Chika Fund
While sponsors will receive clear and thorough guidelines upon signing up, the following represent the most frequently-asked about details.
Contact / access
- Sponsors receive periodic photos and updates for major holidays and events in their student life: at the beginning of the school year, Christmas, Easter, “All About Me” worksheets, and the Have Faith News, a monthly newspaper for and by the students
- For the health of our community and to discourage preferential treatment, we limit direct access to our children. Sponsorship does not grant donors special access to visit the Mission.
Sending mail / gifts
- As you can imagine, the safety of the children is our first priority. Sponsors are provided clear guidelines about what is and isn’t acceptable to send to students.
- Opportunities to provide needed goods above a monthly or annual sponsorship are shared with sponsors, usually for Christmas, Easter, and back-to-school shopping.
- When time away from their schoolwork allows, students are allowed to write thank you notes to their sponsors.
About Have Faith Haiti
The Have Faith Haiti Mission is a special place of love and caring, dedicated to the safety, education, health and spiritual development of Haiti’s impoverished children and orphans. You can learn more here.