Thank you for your interest in donating a car to help us fill December’s Goal in “A Year of Thanks & Giving”
Please carefully note the following:
- A donated armored vehicle in good condition is our preference, if possible
- If you have a standard used vehicle in good condition to donate, we welcome details.
- However, upgrading a standard vehicle comes with my many complex requirements, so a perfectly fine vehicle for a nonprofit in the U.S. may not need our specific needs in Haiti. That doesn’t mean we aren’t grateful for your offer, I just may better serve another family or organization.
- We are looking for an older SUV or minivan. Something nondescript will help us evade interest from dangerous parties.
- We also need something durable: the gentler the previous use, the better. If the vehicle exceeds 50,000 miles, it may need service / repair sooner than we will be able to get it in Haiti.
- We will respond to your submission if it is able to meet the requirements above.
Please submit the following: